- I can get to the page, but either I can’t see any content or the options don’t work.
Answer: We tested the program with Internet Explorer version 5.0 and above or Netscape Navigator version 6.2 and above.
You may need to update your browser.
Get the latest Explorer here: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/default.asp
Get the latest Netscape Navigator here: http://browsers.netscape.com/browsers/main.tmpl
If you continue to experience problems please let us know which browser and version you're using.
- I just changed my password and now I can’t log on.
Answer: It takes a few minutes for password changes to take effect. Try your old password again or wait a little while and try again. If you need your password reset, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- I am signed up for Individual Case Assignment. How do I enter a request for Limited term assignment as well? When I try, I get a message saying ‘There is an existing request.’
Answer: You need to modify the existing request. Sign into the system and select 'Attorney Calendar’ from the menu bar. Select the request you want to modify by clicking on the request in one of the calendar date boxes. You may then change the request type(s). Alternately, you may delete the request and re-enter it as the appropriate type.
- When I go to delete my availability for a particular date, I lose a lot of other dates as well. What am I doing wrong?
Answer: When you delete a request, you delete the entire request. For example, if you enter a request for appointment Jan 10 through Jan 30, the twenty days are considered together as a single request. If you already have a request, update the existing request by changing the “Available To:” date. Then add a second request. Or delete the request and enter new ones that don’t include the date(s) you want omitted. HINT: Enter smaller requests (maybe one-week blocks) so the calendar will be easier to maintain.
- I cannot enter a request. I get a message saying ‘There is an existing request.’
Answer: Remember that requests cannot overlap. Don’t try to enter a request that includes dates you've already requested. Sign into the system and select 'Attorney Calendar’ from the menu bar and check to see where you already have requests pending. Return to the ‘Appt Request’ screen. Enter the 'Available From:’ date beginning with the next FREE date on your calendar. And use the Calendar icon to help you pick valid dates.